Sunday, May 10, 2009

2moro will be my first day to school!

omg, unbelievable that tomorrow i will back to school again. I'll havin back my normal life. (^^) Since last year after spm (big exam) finish, i never study anymore. Even storybook i also never study. So, how could i managed to study form 6? This is a new challenging for me. But alright i believe that i could do it well~ (hope so!) I'll be going to high school 2ml. The place where i meet my new friends(i think most of them also frm kwang hua), my new teacher, new environment to study and.... Once i start form 6, I must put more effort to study. No last minutes this two words in my form 6 life. Because i know that i must study well to get a better result so that i can go a better uni and take the course I want~ I hope i really can do it. And the most happy things are I can meet my friends again~ wow, miss them so muchXD 2ml i'll gonna tell everyone : Hello, we will be classmate again. So, c ya 2ml, my friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment