Friday, May 29, 2009

Three weeks after my school day~

Three weeks before, i just start back to school study.
Three weeks after, i'm holiday~
I told my friends i having holidays now, they don't believe me. They said that i just started form 6, why so fast holiday again? I told them, that's what m'sia education system. Btw, three weeks in form 6 really very tired. Everyday early in the morning i went to school. Then start my lessons for 5.5 hours. Then once i reach home, i will sleep for the whole afternoon. (so pls don't call me in afternoon, i hate being disturb when i sleep.) But every time, he try to disturb me, always call me wake up. Oh no, i called him to text me, then i will reply him when i wake up, he said he don't want. Argh... no choice i also need to pick up the phone.
Btw, i felt happy during this 3 weeks in high school. I get many friends there, although most of them frm kwang hua, but some i never been same class with them. So i feel very happy to be in the same class with them now. Most of friends who sit around my place there also got their nickname. hahaXD (not i think for them)
I almost everyday get scold from Shamala. The indian girl who sit beside me. She very concentrate in her studies, but i always play play. Although i just knew her for only 3 weeks, but she very good, help me to do my homework when PA teacher need us to pass up the exercise that he gave. hahaXD

No comments:

Post a Comment