Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm exhausted!

Are u really want to go form 6?
Are u really want to go science stream?
Are u really study biology?
Are u.... Are u... Are u...
These questions keep asking by different people and I don't know how to reply them.
Maybe I also argue with myself that should I go for form 6 or not?
Most of them described form 6 like a hell.
Once u go form 6 u must keep hardworking and put more effort because it's totally different with form 5. I know that Form 6 is more tougher and stressful but could I manage to do it well in Form 6? I don't know. I choose to go form 6 because I want to challenge myself but just 1 week in form 6, I already faced many problems. I'm exhausted~~~ I can't breathe anymore. I need fresh air to breathe and fresh my mind. I had listened many seniors opinion, but different people different mind. Because of too many options, I had lost myself in the junction. I can't find my road, my future. I need more time, time and time.

11 comments:

  1. haha~

    more holiday^^

    add oil~
    there are no more secondary life^^

    berdiri atas kaki sendiri^^

    add oil^^

    nice wallpaper which same with wloon^^
    couple^^

    (talk the same thing at wloon blog) =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. aye, form 6 got more holiday~
    no him lar~ sienz lolx... always mention him~
    oh, i nvr go his blog! he wrote wat also not my problem~ =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa..how can u say like this. although he's not ur classmate now or whatever special kind of friend, but he's still your friend mah~ xP

    btw,i face the same prob as u too. duh~
    this whole week i suffer like siao! 5 days only and i'm like exhausted.
    everything that goes in my left ear, leaves thru my right ear.can't catch anything!
    T_T

    add oil to both of us la ya~

    p/s:try visiting his blog la.and encourage him to update more often xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~ i dun believe tracy not going his blog^^ haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! guess wat i said to weiloon today?
    i said it so stupidly...



    "XXX" (for more details pls consult me xP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really la~ i din have any of ur classmate blog except qying and JC i also just noe only~

    wat u tell wloon, dun always talk me with him lolx... we just friend~ dun make us paisehXD

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha im sure u noe what i told him d.
    all the best ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey
    so mean lar you
    never tell me you own a blog d T^T
    by the way
    you in stk currently?

    ReplyDelete
  9. illusion: so sorry, i just create my blog...
    not often blogging~ so din announce it!XD
    erm, yea. i m in stk now~ but planning to change school!!! how about u?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahahah~
    you want change to bk?
    me?
    rotting here lor XD
    going taylors this july XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh no... confirm not bk lolx...
    wow, this july only start... good~
    still got 1 month to relax...

    ReplyDelete